Acknowledgement of Risk and Release
All participants on a GIROSOLE tour are required to sign the following Acknowledgement of Risk and Release:
“I have enrolled on a GIROSOLE tour (the “Tour”) and voluntarily agree to the following Acknowledgement of Risk and Release without modification:
- I acknowledge and accept the terms of cancellation and other booking conditions.
- I acknowledge that the Tour involves certain risks and potential dangers. These include the risk of personal injury or death from accident, illness or the conduct of other persons, as well as the possibility of the loss of or damage to my property.
- Having carefully considered these risks, I release GIROSOLE and its personnel from all liability in respect of my physical or mental injury, death, or property loss or damage as a result of my participation on the Tour, except where caused by willfully reckless or fraudulent conduct of GIROSOLE personnel.
- I also understand that GIROSOLE organizes, promotes, and sells tour programs which consist of certain travel services, such as hotel rooms, meals in restaurants, etc. which GIROSOLE purchases or reserves from various Suppliers which are in no way affiliated with GIROSOLE.
- I therefore acknowledge that GIROSOLE is not responsible for any harmful or negligent conduct of any Supplier, and I agree to not hold GIROSOLE responsible or liable for any conduct of any Supplier that results in physical or mental injury, death, or property loss or damage to myself.
- I further release GIROSOLE from all liability in respect of claims made against me as a result of any of my actions on the Tour.
- I intend that this Acknowledgement of Risk and Release will be binding upon my successors and legal personal representatives.
- I understand that GIROSOLE is a member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau, which offers free, binding arbitration for disputes between businesses and their clients. I agree that any disputes between GIROSOLE and myself will first be brought to the Better Business Bureau for binding arbitration. Beyond this, I agree that any dispute relating to this agreement or the Tour will be resolved exclusively in the courts under the jurisdiction of the State of Colorado.”